Adult Day Services
Saint Maryâ€™s Adult Day Services bridges the gap between home care and nursing care. It enhances participantsâ€™ independence in a safe, enriching environment and provides families with the support they need to care for a loved one at home for as long as possible.
Adult Day Services is designed for dependent seniors who have physical mobility problems or are in the early stages of Alzheimerâ€™s disease and/or other disabling illnesses.
Saint Maryâ€™s Adult Day Services offers:
- Morning and afternoon snacks along with a full-course lunch
- Planned activities including exercise, crafts, pet therapy, music therapy, special guests, intergenerational programming, field trips and more
- Medication assistance and administration
- Caregiver information, education and support
The following services are available for an additional fee:
- Full breakfast
- Health and personal care services
- Podiatrist services
Scheduling is flexible to fit individual needs:
- The facility is open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Clients may participate in half or full days
For more information about Saint Maryâ€™s Adult Day Services and enrollment procedures, call 814-451-1345.