Alzheimerâ€™s Nursing Care at the Gallagher Center
At the Gallagher Center, we provide specialized nursing care services for those with Alzheimerâ€™s disease or related disorders. Activities are designed to strengthen connections to past interests and experiences so residents may enjoy the highest quality of life possible. Private and semiprivate rooms offer a homelike atmosphere.
Residentsâ€™ personal physicians may direct their care if on the active staff of Saint Maryâ€™s Home of Erie.
Services include meals, housekeeping and laundry in addition to:
- A Medical Director
- Memorabilia cabinets
- Daily 12-hour activity program comprising physical, spiritual and mental stimulation
- 24-hour nursing supervision
- Medication administration
- Individualized programming
- Rehabilitative therapy (provided by Alliance Rehab HVA)*
- Hair care services*
- Outdoor therapeutic courtyard (weather permitting)
*Additional costs will apply