Great Care Begins with Great People
Our employees have built a career out of caring. You can, too!
As a member of our team, Saint Mary’s will provide you with supportive leadership, a positive work environment and competitive pay so that you can go on to do what you do best – provide high-quality care to seniors.
Why choose to work at Saint Mary's? Competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package, an uplifting and supportive team, and working for an important cause while serving seniors and their families are just some of the reasons to join us in our mission!
We support our employees by offering an excellent benefits package:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Paid time off (PTO) including paid holidays
- Paid sick time
- 403(b) retirement plan with a generous 4% company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary Aflac benefits such as short-term disability and critical illness insurance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Qualified employer under the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Employee recognition and service awards
Ready to Begin your Career with Saint Mary’s?
Join Our Team!
If you are ready to be part of a growing industry, to do work that matters and to make a difference – join us! We’re always seeking employees who will embrace our mission and who share in our desire to serve seniors and their families.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.