As part of our health care continuum, Saint Mary’s at Asbury Ridge offers in-house physical, occupational and speech therapies, as ordered by the resident’s physician.
These services are contracted through Alliance Rehab HVA.
- Individualized programs for residents suffering from pain, weakness, decreased endurance or loss of balance/motion
- Therapeutic exercises designed to improved ability to function or ambulate
- Assessment and treatment for those having difficulty with activities, mobility or safety at home or in the community
- Rehabilitation following an illness or injury to help recover previous body function
- Evaluation of performance in areas that include self-care, upper extremity mobility and visual perceptual skills
- Treatment of problems including challenges with bathing, dressing, toileting, feeding, decreased arm/hand function, and impaired visual perception
- Assessment of positioning needs and alteration of positioning to improve safety and function
- Evaluations for discharge to home
- Oral rehabilitation for hearing and speech impairments
- Receptive and expressive communications disorders
- Cognitive retraining for Activities of Daily Living (ADL) safety awareness and problem solving
- Swallowing therapy