Short-term care and relief for caregivers
Respite Care is a short-term, temporary care option that allows caregivers to get relief from the demands of being a primary caregiver.
Respite Care is offered in our skilled nursing, residential living/personal care and memory care areas. During a respite stay for your loved one, Saint Mary’s will provide your loved one with all the care they require so that you and your family can enjoy your brief time apart without worry or guilt.
Respite Care serve as an option for caregivers who need to place a loved on at Saint Mary's care while they travel for work or personal vacation, who simply need a few days to themselves, or as a trial period before committing to Saint Mary's.
Respite stays are based on a daily rate. Personal Care services are available for an additional fee.
Respite Care Service Includes:
- Private room with private bathroom
- Rooms are furnished and linens are provided
- Three meals per day, housekeeping and laundry
- Emergency call system
- Utilities as well as local telephone, senior TV cable and basic internet
- Transportation to local medical appointments
- Use of campus amenities
- Participation in activity program
(Respite Care is subject to room availability)