Experience the ease and enjoyment of a maintenance free lifestyle.
The Carriage Homes at Asbury Ridge fulfill the needs of seniors who would prefer an independent lifestyle as well as priority access to other services offered by Saint Mary’s Home of Erie. With only 26 homes, you'll be part of a close-knit community of friends and neighbors who continue to value their independence and vitality, yet want the ease of maintenance-free living.
Ranging in size from 1,440 to more than 1,950 square feet of living space, the Carriage Homes enable you to simplify your lifestyle without sacrificing space or quality. Our homes feature a spacious living area, a four-season sunroom, an attached two car garage, a master bedroom with a walk-in closet and bathroom suite, a guest bedroom and a full bathroom, and ample closet and storage space.
The Carriage Homes have an Entrance Fee that is 90% refundable as well as a monthly maintenance fee. The monthly maintenance fee includes:
- Grounds maintenance including snow and leaf removal, mowing and trimming
- Interior and exterior maintenance and repairs,
- Property taxes
- 24-hour response call system
- Home security system
- Trash Removal
- Local transportation to medical appointments
- Participation in recreational activities
- Use of campus amenities including a fitness room, library, beauty/barber services, café and gift shop, putting green, gazebo, outdoor exercise circuit
- Access to dining services on a fee-for service basis
Carriage Home residents have priority access to all of the services at Saint Mary's at Asbury Ridge.