Experience the ease and enjoyment of a maintenance free lifestyle
The Carriage Homes at Asbury Ridge fulfill the needs of seniors who want to keep an independent lifestyle while having priority access to other services offered by Saint Mary’s Home of Erie. With only 26 homes, you'll be part of a close-knit community of friends and neighbors who continue to value their independence and vitality, yet want the ease of maintenance-free living.
Ranging in size from 1,400 to more than 1,800 square feet of living space, the Carriage Homes enable you to simplify your lifestyle without sacrificing space or quality. Our homes boast a spacious and bright living area, a four-season sunroom, an attached two-car garage, a master bedroom with a walk-in closet and bathroom suite, a guest bedroom and a full guest bathroom, and ample closet and storage space.
The Carriage Homes have an Entrance Fee that is 90% refundable as well as a monthly maintenance fee. The monthly maintenance fee includes:
- Grounds maintenance including snow and leaf removal, mowing and trimming
- Interior and exterior maintenance and repairs
- Property taxes
- 24-hour response call system
- Home security system
- Trash and recycling removal
- Scheduled transportation to local medical appointments
- Participation in recreational activities
- Use of campus amenities including a fitness room, library, beauty/barber services, café and gift shop, putting green, gazebo, outdoor exercise circuit
- Access to take-out and dine-in dining services on a fee-for service basis
- Priority access to all of the services at Saint Mary's at Asbury Ridge