Services offered in your home to help you stay there
Our Home Care program consists of Support Services and Personal Care Services that meet the needs of seniors who do not have a doctor's order but who need a little extra assistance with everyday tasks.
Services are provided by a Saint Mary's employee that is specifically trained to meet your needs. Home Care is a fee-for-service program; rates are hourly and are based on the type of service being provided.
- Routine housekeeping
- Vacuuming and cleaning floors
- Changing bed linens
- Light home maintenance
- Light landscaping
- Light maintenance and landscaping
Companionship Services...coming soon!
- Light meal preparation
- Grocery shopping and errand service
- Short-term relief for a caregiver or general companionship
Personal Care Services...coming soon!
- Assistance with personal hygiene activities such as bathing, shaving, skin and hair care
- Dressing and grooming
- Assistance with ambulation and transfers
- Assistance with medication management
(Home Care is subject to availability)