Offering services to help you remain at home
Saint Mary's Home of Erie offers a Home Care program that assists seniors with support and personal care needs so that they can remain in their home longer. This fee-for-service is provided by a Saint Mary’s Home of Erie employee that is specifically trained to meet your needs.
- Routine housekeeping
- Vacuuming and cleaning floors
- Changing bed linens
- Light meal preparation
- Shopping and errands
- Short-term companionship
- Light maintenance and landscaping
Personal Care Services...coming soon!
Assistance and supervision with personal care:
- Bathing, shaving, skin and hair care
- Dressing and grooming
- Assistance with ambulation and transfers
- Assistance with medication management