Find the perfect balance of independence and support
With 70 apartments, our Residential Living and Personal Care services offer residents a supportive community that enriches all facets of their lives. Residents can take advantage of a wide array of services that enable them to maximize their independence in a fulfilling homelike environment.
Offering studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites!
Residents may live independently in a Residential Apartment and add on Personal Care Services if needed. Apartments are suitable for both individuals and couples; a second person fee applies. Residents pay one simplified monthly fee and have the option to pay Traditionally or to participate in a CCRC Entrance Fee program.
The monthly fee includes:
- A complete dining plan including daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Maintenance and 24-hour security
- All utilities including heat, electric, water/sewer and trash removal
- A Senior TV cable service, local telephone service and internet access
- Around-the-clock supervision and support
- Emergency call system
- Enriching activity program
- Scheduled transportation to local medical appointments
- Free parking in an uncovered lot
- Priority access to other services at Saint Mary's
- Use of campus amenities including library, fitness room, beauty and barber salon, and more!
For those who need a little extra support, Personal Care Services are available to those in our Residential Living apartments for an additional fee.
Personal Care Services include:
- Medication assistance and/or administration
- Personal hygiene assistance with bathing and dressing
- Supervision and guidance in daily grooming
- Coordination of care with resident’s personal physician
- Podiatry services*
- Dental consultations*
- Hair care services*
*Additional costs will apply