Saint Mary’s at Asbury Ridge promotes maximum independence for those in the early and middle stages of memory loss.
Activities are designed to strengthen connections to past interests and experiences so residents may enjoy the highest quality of life possible.
- 16 private rooms with private bathrooms
- Memorabilia cabinets
- Individualized programming
- Furnished rooms with a homelike atmosphere
- Medication administration
- Personal Care Services
- 24-hour nursing supervision
- Daily 12-hour activity program comprising physical, spiritual and mental stimulation
- Outdoor courtyard (weather permitting)
- Coordination of care with resident’s personal physician
Learn more about Residential Living & Personal Care Services.