The Board is responsible for the governance, integrity and strategic direction of Saint Mary’s.
The Board meets quarterly and consists of volunteer members who are elected for three-year terms. The Sisters of St. Joseph of Northwestern Pennsylvania maintain sponsorship and reserve powers for Saint Mary’s Home of Erie.
- Christopher Coughlin, Chairperson
- Ronald Seigley, Vice-Chairperson
- Shawn Emerson, CPA, Treasurer
- Austin Brugger, Secretary
- Bridget Power Barber
- Allen Bonace, President/CEO
- Rev. Thomas Brooks
- Debbie Burbules
- Mary Candela
- Sister Mary Drexler, SSJ Designee
- Robert Ek
- Annie Frew
- Jane Kelsey, CPA
- David Myron, CPA
- Larry Roberts
- Andrew Schmidt, Esq.
- Colleen Stumpf, Esq.*
- Mary Zenner
*Non-Voting Board Member and Legal Counsel